![]() |
|
|
Support Musical-Imaginations! Click! ![]() Step into another world full of musical imaginations. Read, and be enthralled.
|
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Prologue
Have you ever felt unwanted? Ever felt that you serve no purpose in life? Most people says that this is because you don't appreciate life enough. What if you've tried your hardest but you're reaching your limit? And yet you're still under appreciated. I have felt all those emotions before. I was a mess. With no purpose in life, I was in pieces, I was broken. There wasn't anyone in the world that would accept me for who I am. Every time I opened myself to someone, they turn away and say,"I can't see you as I've seen you before. You're now entirely in a different light." With those words, they look away in disgust and never bothered to talk to me anymore. I found a cure to all this misery. On April 24 2007, I found a new purpose in life. I don't have to live in the shadows anymore. And I shall tell you my story. |